Spring is finally here, and even though I absolutely love the sunshine sometimes it’s not very compatable with working at my laptop. I often sit at my desk with the curtains drawns to keep out the glare. This lunch helps to bring some summer back into my working day, even if I can’t leave my computer to go outside. Luckily, this salad is super quick to make.
Make in 10 minutes
- 90g orzo
- 50g feta, crumbled
- 40g mixed olives (marinated greek olives are perfect for this)
- 80g cherry tomatoes, halved
- ¼ cucumber, diced
- ¼ red onion, finely chopped
- olive oil, to serve
- Bring a pan of water to the oil. Add the orzo and boil for 7 minutes, stirring occasionally. Once the pasta is cooked, drain and rinse with cold water.
- Add in the feta, olives, tomatoes, cucumber and red onion and stir.
- Serve with olive oil.
I love this salad with just olive oil, and a pinch of salt, to bring out the flavours. But if you want a fancier salad dressing you could mix 1 tbsp of red wine vinegar with 3 tbsp of olive oil and a pinch of oregano.
Don’t forget to pin it: