This is a super simple pasta dish using lasanga sheets. Yep, you heard that right. It’s perfect for when you don’t have any ‘normal’ pasta in the cupboard. Those sheets lurking at the back are just as good and make brilliant pappardelle (broad, fat ribbons). I’ve gone with spinach, olives, artichokes and sundried tomatoes to give it a fresh Mediterranean feel.
Make in 10 minutes
- 4 lasanga sheets
- 50g spinach, washed
- 40g sliced artichoke hearts in oil, drained
- 40g sundried tomatoes in oil, drained and chopped
- 40g mixed olives, drained and chopped
- Bring a pan of water to the boil. Add in the lasanga sheets and simmer for 8 minutes or until soft.
- Meanwhile, place the spinach leaves in a pan with a little water (or in a steamer above the pasta) and steam for 2 minutes, until wilted, before draining.
- Carefully drain the pasta, then chop or tear each sheet into thick ribbons. Stir in the spinach, artichoke, sundried tomatoes, and olives to serve.
If you love, make sure you pin it: