Whenever I’m tempted to just grab an instant noodle pot to take to my desk, I seek out these ingredients in my cupboard and freezer – it’s almost as quick, and so much healthier.
Make in 5 minutes
- 50g instant rice noodles (I use MAMA Instant Rice Vermcelli Noodles)
- 50g frozen soya beans
- 100g tinned salmon
- 2 spring onions, finely chopped
- 2 sprigs of coriander, finely chopped
1. Add to noodles and soya beans into a bowl and cover with boiling water. Leave to cook for 3 minutes.
2. Drain the noodles and soya beans and mix with the salmon, spring onion and coriander.