This has been one of my favourite snacks recently, especially as it’s so incredibly easy. I’ve started adding a little glaze to the croissants make them a little more special. Luckily it takes just 30 seconds to make – and it’s totally worth it!
Make less than 10 minutes
- 1 large or 2 small croissant(s)
- 1 large slice of emmental cheese
- 1 large slice of ham (I love French Torchon ham, but anything will do!)
- half a teaspoon of dijon mustand
- half a teaspoon of honey
- Heat the oven to 190°/170°C fan/gas mark 5.
- Cut the croissant(s) horizontally and lay the ham and cheese inside.
- In a small bowl mix together the mustard and honey. Brush the mixture onto the top of the croissant.
- Cook for 5 minutes until the cheese is starting to melt.