If you’re always buying fresh tortellini from the shop, but don’t know what the heck to do with it – then this recipe is for you. Just pop it in a really easy soup! No chopping required.
Make in 5 minutes
– Serves 1
– 2 of your 5 a day
- 200ml vegetable stock
- 40g frozen peas
- 6 thin asparagus spears
- 100g fresh spinach and ricotta tortellini
- 1 tbsp pesto
- Heat the stock in pan, until boiling.
- Add in the frozen peas and asparagus spears into the stock and cook for 2 minutes.
- Pop the tortellini into the pan and cook for a further 1 minute.
- Stir in the pesto, and serve!
Comments are closed.