A super quick dessert for when you want a treat without taking too much time out. Peaches and raspberries are truly the taste of summer, so why not bring a little summer back to these autumn days.
Make in 5 minutes
- Serves 1
- 1 of your 5 a day
- 100g sliced tinned peaches in syrup
- 50g raspberries
- 20g granola
- A dollop of whipped cream, crème fraiche, yoghurt or ice cream
- Heat the peaches and syrup in a small pan on a low heat until simmering.
- Add the raspberries for 1-2 minutes until warm.
- Pop the peaches and raspberries into a small bowl or glass.
- Sprinkle the granola on the top before adding the whipped cream, crème fraiche, yoghurt or ice cream.
If you’re not keen on peaches try pears, apricots or strawberries instead – works just as well!