Corn on the cob is a brilliantly easy treat – and this simple chipotle butter makes it extra special. It’s a tasty way to up your vegetable intake, as sweetcorn counts as one of your five a day. It even contains two antioxidants that are good for eye health – pretty handy.
- 1 corn on the cob
- 15g butter
- 1/4 teaspoon of chipotle paste
- Bring a pan of water to the boil.
- Add the corn on the cob and cook for 8-10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, melt the butter in the microwave and then add the chipotle paste.
- Remove the corn on the cob from the water and drizzle the butter on top.
Chipotle paste is pretty spicy, so start off with a small quantity. You can always taste the butter before you add it onto the sweetcorn with extra paste, if you’re feeling brave!